Identifying key stakeholders and the people that will be involved in the test activities, onboarding them to the test process, and identifying and planning for training needs.
- Preparation Plan
- Test Strategy
- Scenarios, Checklists, and Charters
- Execution Schedule
- Human Resources
- Test Execution
- Close Project or Phase
As part of the test preparation there are several different groups of stakeholders that will be directly involved in the test execution over and above the project technical support that need to be identified and confirmed, onboarded to the testing processes and plans, and (where necessary) trained:
- Business managers to support the tester identification process, and to facilitate and manage any local testing;
- Local, regional, and shared services SAP testers to complete the test execution;
- A2A (Application to Application) business non-SAP systems testers. These may be integrated system, for example TM&D, or non-integrated systems that take SAP reports and upload them manually;
- B2B (Business to Business) external integration partners and 3rd parties, for example 3PLs, customer EDI, banks;
- Support personnel as floorwalkers and trainers to help facilitate testing and act as 1st line support for SAP and business process queries.
Frequently, business testers have had little experience with testing, therefore onboarding workshops can deliver an overview of the test strategy and the processes that will be followed during test execution, as well as provide a forum where people can ask questions and clarify doubts and concerns.
Finally, with the test personnel identified we can arrange basic training on SAP and walkthroughs on the To Be business processes.
|Previous Page - Define Activities - Execution Schedule||Next Page - Define Activities - Communication|